Distributor of Industrial, Self-Drilling, Self Tapping, Cutting, Self Sealing and Sheet Metal Fastener Screws
- Up to #14 x 8″ long self-drillers. Longer lengths available upon request.
- Protective coating provides 1000 hours of salt spray protection.
- Zinc plated to provide some protection against rust.
- Body coated with K-30 finish for ultimate protection and long life.
- Protection against moisture, air and other outside elements.
- For use in thin sheet metal(-.050 thick).
- For use in heavier sheet metal (+.050 thick).
Ford Fasteners Inc. was founded in 1963 by George Cellary. He began manufacturing screws for the window and door industry. Ford Fasteners has since evolved into the 300 series stainless steel screw and long life coated fastener market. Our stainless products are used in the roofing, solar, and construction industries. Our main products are self drilling, tapping (type A & B), self piercing, and thread cutting (type F, 23, and 25) screws. Ford assembles EPDM bonded sealing washers onto screws. We now offer Ford 1000 hour coating, which also known as epoxy coating, on screws for enhanced performance.
Please click here to view and purchase our vast inventory of fasteners.